3 years later...

Hello again... :)

Oh wow, it feels so good to be back on here... typing... yay!!
Some of you might remember me working at Posh back in 2012, where I first found my confidence in doing hair. I've worked extremely hard in the last 3 years, learning with experience obviously.

I have recently started my new adventure at *BRITISH HAIRDRESSING AWARD WINNERS* Rush Hair and Beauty located in Ipswich. A big thank you to my old college teacher Cherie who is now my boss, for giving me a great opportunity to learn and work at Rush. I am SO excited to be going to the London Academy.

Oh and most importantly, I'm excited to share my work with you lot again!!

Here are some photos of my new salon and team:








Josh, xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You might also like...

Readers

Follow for more updates...

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin